I’ve worked for Headlines for 30 years as a full time hairdresser, that’s a lot of ‘hair do’s’ and experience within different Headlines salons within the company, learning from well established experienced stylists. I have gained a loyal regular clientele but still enjoy meeting new ones every day in this busy Birkdale salon.
Courses and Certificates
- NDH Diploma of Hairdressing
- NVQ Level 2 & 3
- City & guilds hairdressing
- NVQ Level 3 in customer service
- NVQ Level 3 in Assessing candidates
- (A1) Wella specialist diploma
- Bob cutting with celebrity hairdresser Charlie Taylor Technical diplomas
- Pre-curl confidence with Vidal Sassoon Creative forum
- Fantastic hairdresser ambassadors programme & Fantastic Team award
- Headlines Hair approved work based assessors award
- Salon manager of the year 2004 & 2006
- Health & Safety/ Risk assessment certificates
- Qualified Barbering
Courses, seminars, shows
- Visiting Schwarzkopf headquarters in Hamburg
- Glasgow Rainbow rooms with Luke Walton
- Edinburgh & several trips to London including Tigi white ball & Hairdressor of the year.
I have taken part in a photo shoot course in Glasgow with professional models where I had to style hair, make-up, choose clothes, be creative in how I wanted the model to stand and which angle for the photos etc.
I had a great time and Headlines used my model's look in their marketing. Book Appointment